Saturday 5 November 2011

Grace Before My Eyes: A Poem by Mukul Raisinghani


A letter kept beside my sleeping girl
My Grace
My love, as you are about to read this, I just wanted to tell you I kept on looking for hours at you. I was glued to this serene grace of god on your face and trust me each and every moment lasted forever endlessly...
Sitting beside my sleeping grace, sitting beside my sleeping you I just kept on wondering and wondering whether to keep on wondering and feel this eternal beauty of your soul forever endlessly....
Or
Should I paint this splendour of yours on a canvas and immortalise you forever in colours so vivid and exquisite seen or felt never before so that each and every one feels this eternal bliss of paradise....
Or
Should I fill life in these lifeless papers of my diary in reverence of the everlasting serenity of an angel sleeping right beside me, who makes me realise this delight of paradise....
Or
Should I compose a melody so soothing and alluring heard or composed never before that touches each and every soul that hears it in the same way it touches me and makes me feel this rhythm of paradise....
All I wondered was whether to keep this music, lyrics and paintings of
Paradise that resides in you to me or should I tell everyone about these including the heavens above about this paradise of LOVE in the form of a PAINTING coloured with the colours so enchanting never seen before, or a SONNET immortalised with the elixir of ink, or a MELODY so mesmerizing that mesmerizes even the heavens above......
...........
I know it very well no matter how much I wonder and how much I try, Ill never be able to colour my reverence for you on a canvas with perfection like the way God did on the canvas of my life.
I know it very well no matter how much I wonder and how much I try, Ill never be able to present flowers of my words in my reverence for you on a paper like the way God did on the pages of my life.
I know it very well no matter how much I wonder and how much I try ,Ill never be able to create a melody of my reverence for you so soothing and enchanting like way the God composed on the memories of my life.
All I can do is praise and thank the Almighty,
For providing this solace of coldness to my eyes, for filling my life with the music of love, for blessing me with pictures lovely sunsets, filled with rainbows of bliss, and each and everything he bestowed upon me by gifting you......
Sometimes there is only one thing that I wonder, whether you yourself know how charming you are,
Whether you can see what I see in you,
Whether you have the slightest idea of the depth of your beautiful soul,
Whether you know what all you do to me with all those little gestures and those smiles that take my breath away,
Whether you have had the taste of your own eyes, the way they play and the way they talk to me,
Sometimes I really wonder whether you yourself have talked to your own eyes looking into them like the way I do.........
Sometimes all I wonder is whether even God knows the delight of your beauty, does he have the slightest idea of what it feels to be me while looking into your eyes and talking to them, does he knows how it feels to be me as I am sitting beside „ the sleeping you......
As you are sleeping and I am sitting beside you, my Grace!! And looking at your angelic face there is one thing I can say, Everything is there in a name, and it seems to me that “its all about the name”.
Ohhh dear gracious Grace!!! its Gods grace that I can see in you, its Gods grace I can see in my life when I look at you. And all those who have you in their lives, they not only have you they have Gods grace in their lives in form of you, ohhh my grace!!!!
Ohhh baby!!! I am looking at you, the sleeping and dreaming you, with the dreams of pleasant heavens and clouds above. Your eyes that are peacefully and delightfully closed like that of a seashell shining brightly in morning on rhythmic seashore....
And these red lips of yours seems like a bud of a red rose waiting to mesmerise the aura around it and as you smile unconsciously I can see
them blossoming into a beautiful red rose filled with infinite amount of magnificence and heavenly fragrance....
And these hands of yours joined unconsciously seems like a
Bouquet of baby pink roses, all I wish is I could hold them forever and remain forever in awe of you....
Ohh my dear!! with these joined hands and serenity in your closed eyes you seem to be a sweet little kid praying with blissful innocence.......
And as this sunshine falls on your face, trust me you shine brighter than everything that shines, brighter and finer than glowing snow and the Merril. I can feel the divinity of heaven and calm of innocence in you....
And as I touch your cheeks of yours trust me I can tell you I have never felt the softness this way, no feather and no petal can be softer than you my Grace!!!
As I try to keep your lovely and silky hair behind your ears, to me it feels like making way for the sunlight through the leaves of a tree....
Like the shadow of leaves of a tree standing beside a lake and in between the leaves when shines the sun, in the same way my Grace you shine in the morning light and in the same way your grace shines on my smile....
While looking at you I can feel the beauty of heaven and see the soothing innocence, I can feel and see the unseen Love, I can fly without the wings and swim without the fins, I need nothing more than the moment I am living. All I wish is I could stay magnetised to you like this.... Forever, hypnotised and mesmerised the way I am... Forever.
The perfection of the beauty of your soul and perfection of the moment says it all about the existence of an eternal power, it says it all about the presence of God.
“Bow to thy god, who created thee”
“Bow to the god because of you I am sitting beside thee”
As this sun will blossom more, it will bother you, and soon youll wake up but as always you wont let this sun bother you much. Youll shine back at the sun with a radiant smile on your face for you know that love shines in you and this shine of your love makes the light of sun feeble to bother you.
Ahhh!!! How lovely will it be...., watching you spread your arms with a sweet smile on your face, like watching a bud blossoming into a flower in morning light just like the way your smile seems......
“Will it be like blossoming of a flower or will it be like a dove waiting to spread her arms to kiss the sky or an impish butterfly fluttering her vibrant wings while coming out of the cocoon....
I came to wake you up by embracing and cuddling in the sweetest possible way, I wanted to hold you close to my heart and wanted you to feel how it feels to be me in your arms but I am allowing my words to do the talking, to touch your soul.
You listened to my heart and now its time to feel it, My Love!!!, my sweet embrace is waiting for you or rather say I am waiting for your sweet embrace. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, and now is the time it will come by.
Come oh dear Grace, love of ours is waiting to get flourished in the garden beside the lake. As you are reading this my love, I am waiting by the lake side just for you to come by, and paint my love with your shining colours. As you are reading this I am feeling the most blissful moments of waiting and as I am waiting the nature is singing the songs of immortal dreaming.
Come my dear love!!!
I am waiting to hug you in the laps of nature, with these orangish red flowers sprinkling down from these tall trees and this fragrant and chilling breeze playing with our cheeks.
Come my dear love!!!
As this flowing lake and this charming wind has also started playing a melody so soothing and alluring heard never before,
Come ohhh my dear love!!!
Let me love you in this mesmerizing aura of magnificent love
Come oh my dear love!!!
let me play with your long flowing locks and touch your cheeks like the way these enchanting winds are touching me, come and let me enlighten you the way this aura is enlightening me and the way you have enlightened me....
Come oh dear love!!!
let us walk down these miraculous path of love holding hands in and hands and constant cuddling of love, come let us walk playing with each others fingers,. Come and well fly out to heavens above......
Waiting by the lake, with the sprinkles of flowers from the heavens above, and the drizzling of elixir from the paradise above, and listening to the most melodic melody ever heard created by these alluring winds and enchanting lake...
Come my Grace!!! Come and let me love you this way!!!
Love you more than my words can say....
Waiting endlessly
Mukul Raisinghani

No comments:

Post a Comment